1/2 Photos of Greek-Alicious Grilled Pork Chops
I wanted to develop a sweet and tangy Grecian-style marinade for pork chops on the grill. The honey also helps tenderize the meat and gives it a beautiful browning ability. I hope you enjoy this! (I didn't want marinade to have a strong garlic flavor, which is why I chose garlic salt.) Note: Times given do not include marinating time of at least 4 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat from chops and pierce each side with fork twice. Place in resealable bag.
- 2In small bowl, combine honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, oregano, oil, garlic salt and cayenne pepper. Pour over chops.
- 3Seal bag and turn to coat chops.
- 4Marinate in refrigerator for 4-24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 5Drain chops and discard marinade.
- 6For a Charcoal Grill: Place chops on grill rack over medium coals.
- 7Grill uncovered for 11-14 mins., turning once halfway through, until chops are slightly pink in center and juices run clear.
- 8For gas grill: Preheat grill on high, then reduce heat to medium.
- 9Place chops on rack over heat, cover, and grill as above.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Alicious Grilled Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: