1/2 Photos of Greek Antipasto
Gregg Schlau's Note:
Kraft's recipe; enjoy and check out kraftfoods dot com!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 ounce) package athenos crumbled feta cheese with lemon garlic and oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup kraft special collection Greek salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated lemons, rind of
- 1 French baguette (12 inch)
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1Combine feta, olives, onions and peppers in bowl.
- 2Add dressing and lemon peel; mix well.
- 3Cover and stick in refrigerator at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- 4Cut baguette into 48 (1/4 inch-thick) slices.
- 5Place in single layer in baking pans or on rack of broiler pan.
- 6Broil 1 to 1-1/2 minute on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides.
- 7Add parsley to feta mixture; mix lightly.
- 8Spoon 1 tablespoons of the feta mixture onto each toast slice just before serving.
- 9you can make-ahead Can be prepared up to 2 days in advance.
- 10Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Antipasto
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 179.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
feta cheese with lemon garlic and oregano
Greek salad dressing