Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
Kraft's recipe; enjoy and check out kraftfoods dot com!
Make and share this Greek Antipasto recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (4 ounce) packageathenos crumbled feta cheese with lemon garlic and oregano
- 1⁄2 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup kraft special collection Greek salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated lemons, rind of
- 1 French baguette (12 inch)
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- Combine feta, olives, onions and peppers in bowl.
- Add dressing and lemon peel; mix well.
- Cover and stick in refrigerator at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Cut baguette into 48 (1/4 inch-thick) slices.
- Place in single layer in baking pans or on rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 1 to 1-1/2 minute on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Add parsley to feta mixture; mix lightly.
- Spoon 1 tablespoons of the feta mixture onto each toast slice just before serving.
- you can make-ahead Can be prepared up to 2 days in advance.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
I couldn't find the feta with lemon and garlic and oregano so used the regular and added a dash of fresh lemon and a bit or crushed oregano. Otherwise did everything as written but I did cut the recipe in half. I think I would of preferred these just on some pita triangles instead of the baguette. But they did have a good taste and when I make them again I will add a little garlic and salt and use the pita bread. Thanks for sharing your recipe Gregg. Made these to go with Dolmas-Grape Leaves Stuffed With Fragrant Rice and Tzatziki and Keftedes ( Greek Meatballs) Everything went so well together.