Quick, simple, delicious and healthy!!!! Serve with basmati rice and steamed green beans for a colourful treat, pleasing to both eye and palate. Torn from a magazine, which I only realise now, does not print its title on every page :-(, sorry! I know it was a fashion magazine, tho! (brought home by my husband :-) ) He loves fish, loves this recipe.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c/350F.
- To make the sauce :
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat, and saute the onion for five minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, paprika, sugar and cumin/coriander (or both :-)), turn up the heat.
- and let it bubble away for ten minutes until you have a nice thick sauce.
- Season to taste.
- Lay the fish in a baking dish in a single layer.
- Spoon the tomato sauce over the fish, and then crumble the feta cheese over the sauce.
- Sprinkle the olives on top.
- Place in the oven, and bake the fish for 15 - 20 minutes, until the fish becomes translucent and starts to crumble.