Quick, simple, delicious and healthy!!!! Serve with basmati rice and steamed green beans for a colourful treat, pleasing to both eye and palate. Torn from a magazine, which I only realise now, does not print its title on every page :-(, sorry! I know it was a fashion magazine, tho! (brought home by my husband :-) ) He loves fish, loves this recipe.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c/350F.
- To make the sauce :
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat, and saute the onion for five minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, paprika, sugar and cumin/coriander (or both :-)), turn up the heat.
- and let it bubble away for ten minutes until you have a nice thick sauce.
- Season to taste.
- Lay the fish in a baking dish in a single layer.
- Spoon the tomato sauce over the fish, and then crumble the feta cheese over the sauce.
- Sprinkle the olives on top.
- Place in the oven, and bake the fish for 15 - 20 minutes, until the fish becomes translucent and starts to crumble.
Quick and simple dish to make. Really like the addition of feta, olives and tomatoes, gives the fish some added flavor. Made for ZWT9.
Nice and simple. I used grouper, but still a nice white fish. Just very nice mix of flavors. I made it as is. Very very good. The guests loved it. Thx for a great recipe
I really enjoy the flavors of the Mediterranean and this fish was no exception. Cod fillets were used for the fish with kalamata olives and Greek feta this made a delicious dinner. Made for *Aussie Swap*