1/4 Photos of Greek Baked Fish
1 hr 20 mins
This fish dish has bold, Mediterranean flavours. It is also gorgeous to look at. Accompany with a good white wine and lots of crusty bread, cause the sauce is unbelievable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs fresh black grouper fillets, cut into approximately 1 1/2 inch pieces (or other fillet of your choice)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes, juices drained
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup kalamata olive, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons small capers, drained
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2-3/4 cup olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place the fish pieces in a metal baking pan.
- 3Season lightly with salt.
- 4Combine all the remaining ingredients, except the wine and olive oil, season, and distribute on top of fish.
- 5Pour the wine and olive oil over and bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until the fish flakes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Baked Fish
Serving Size: 1 (566 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.3
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 117.2 mg
- Sodium 1190.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 54.9 g