A new twist on a popular appetizer. Perfect for casual entertaining.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 flat bread or 2 pre-baked prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 1/4 cups seasoned crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1Scramble-fry the beef and seasonings in a non-stick skillet until the beef is browned.
- 2Stir in the chopped spinach, canned tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese.
- 3Remove from the heat.
- 4Lay pizza flatbreads on ungreased pizza pans.
- 5Spread beef mixture over flatbreads.
- 6Sprinkle with feta cheese and olives.
- 7Place under a preheated broiler 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) from the heat.
- 8Broil for 5 minutes or until hot and starting to brown on the edges.
- 9Let stand for a few minutes before cutting into small wedges or triangles for appetizers.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Beef Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (1450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.2
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: