A new twist on a popular appetizer. Perfect for casual entertaining.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 flat bread or 2 pre-baked prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 1/4 cups seasoned crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1Scramble-fry the beef and seasonings in a non-stick skillet until the beef is browned.
- 2Stir in the chopped spinach, canned tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese.
- 3Remove from the heat.
- 4Lay pizza flatbreads on ungreased pizza pans.
- 5Spread beef mixture over flatbreads.
- 6Sprinkle with feta cheese and olives.
- 7Place under a preheated broiler 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) from the heat.
- 8Broil for 5 minutes or until hot and starting to brown on the edges.
- 9Let stand for a few minutes before cutting into small wedges or triangles for appetizers.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Beef Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (1450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.2
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: