Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A new twist on a popular appetizer. Perfect for casual entertaining.
Make and share this Greek Beef Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 flat bread or 2 pre-baked prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 1⁄4 cups seasoned crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- Scramble-fry the beef and seasonings in a non-stick skillet until the beef is browned.
- Stir in the chopped spinach, canned tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese.
- Remove from the heat.
- Lay pizza flatbreads on ungreased pizza pans.
- Spread beef mixture over flatbreads.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and olives.
- Place under a preheated broiler 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) from the heat.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until hot and starting to brown on the edges.
- Let stand for a few minutes before cutting into small wedges or triangles for appetizers.