1/3 Photos of Greek Beef Kebabs
Great for the barbeque...and gluten-free too. Cooking time does not include marinating time of 1-2 hours
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g beef rump, trimmed and cut into 2 . 5 cm (1 inch cubes)
- 8 teaspoons olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (4 teaspoons)
- 1 lemon, zest of one lemon
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano (4 teaspoons)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1soak 8 bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes, or alternatively you can use metal skewers
- 2Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a ceramic or stainless steel bowl.
- 3Marinate the meat for 1 to 2 hours.
- 4Preheat the barbeque grill plate to medium high (or you can use a grill pan indoors or large banquet sized skillet).
- 5Thread marinated meat , alternating with the onion, capsicums and mushrooms onto the skewers.
- 6xrizzle some extra olive oil over the kebabs and barbecue for 2-3 minutes each side, or done to your liking.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Beef Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: