1/1 Photo of Greek Biscuits
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2006; a simple biscuit recipe using refrigerated biscuits
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400F; in small serving bowl, combine all ingredients except biscuits; set aside.
- 2Spray ten 2-inch diameter muffin pan cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Separate each biscuit into 2 thin layers of dough and arrange 1 layer.
- 4in bottom of each sprayed cup, reserving remaining layers.
- 5Arrange 1/10 of cheese mixture over each biscuit in cup, then top each with.
- 6remaining biscuit layer; press around edge of each biscuit to seal.
- 7Bake until biscuits are golden brown, 8 to.
- 810 minutes.
- 9Remove biscuits to wire rack and let cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 606.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives