Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2006; a simple biscuit recipe using refrigerated biscuits
Make and share this Greek Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400F; in small serving bowl, combine all ingredients except biscuits; set aside.
- Spray ten 2-inch diameter muffin pan cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate each biscuit into 2 thin layers of dough and arrange 1 layer.
- in bottom of each sprayed cup, reserving remaining layers.
- Arrange 1/10 of cheese mixture over each biscuit in cup, then top each with.
- remaining biscuit layer; press around edge of each biscuit to seal.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown, 8 to.
- 10 minutes.
- Remove biscuits to wire rack and let cool.
this was really easy and very tasty. thank you for posting .dee