1/2 Photos of Greek Boiled Eggs With Lemon/Oil Sauce over Greens
Pesto lover's Note:
This is a simple, quick and tasty salad for lunch. I think some sliced cucumbers would be nice with this as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Hard cook the eggs. Peel and quarter.
- 2While eggs are cooking, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and mustard.
- 3Place greens on plates. Arrange 6 egg quarters over greens on each plate.
- 4Salt and pepper each plate, lightly.
- 5Drizzle sauce over each plate. Serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Boiled Eggs With Lemon/Oil Sauce over Greens
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.2
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 279.7 mg
- Sodium 178.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 9.8 g