1/3 Photos of Greek Braised Lamb With Green Beans and Tomato
1 hr 15 mins
Posted for ZWT as a Greek lamb dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium high heat.
- 2Add the diced lamb and cook until the meat is browned.
- 3Stir in the trimmed beans and onion. Cook for approx 10 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- 4Stir in the passata sauce, water, salt and pepper to taste and the chopped mint.
- 5Reduce the heat to low. Cover and simmer for 3/4 hour to one hour -- until the meat is cooked through and the beans are tender.
- 6Check the liquid content of the dish at the 30 minute mark and if there seems to be too much liquid, simmer uncovered for the remaining cooking time.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Braised Lamb With Green Beans and Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.0
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 146.8 mg
- Sodium 806.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 46.8 g