1/2 Photos of Greek Burgers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide meat into four portions and form into half-moon-shapedpatties to fit on half a pita bread.
- 2Use a fork to mash the garlic with butter in small bowl; set aside.
- 3Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add mushrooms, onion, salt and pepper; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 5Keep warm.
- 6Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for cooking.
- 7Spray grill rack withnon-stick cooking spray.
- 8Cook patties to desired doneness.
- 9(Can be done in a covered grill. For medium rare, cook about 4 minutes on one side; turn and cook 4 minutes more.) During the last few minutes of cooking, brush one side of each pita with the garlic butter and place, buttered side down, on the outer edges of the grill to toast lightly.
- 10Place a pita, toasted side up, on a serving plate.
- 11Place a patty on one half.
- 12Top patty with 1 tablespoon feta cheese.
- 13Place part of the mushroom mixture on the other half of pita.
- 14Repeat to make4 sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.1
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 120.9 mg
- Sodium 624.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 32.3 g