This recipe comes from All Recipes. It is from a Greek family who used to live next door and made these every year to give to neighbors. Posted for Zaar World Tour 4.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and egg until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla and almond extracts.
- Blend in the flour to form a dough. You may have to knead it by hand at the end.
- Take about a teaspoon of dough at a time and roll it into balls, logs or S shapes.
- Place cookies 1 to 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned and firm.
- Allow cookies to cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.