I love this bread as a snack mid-morning. It satisfies in so many ways. Its texture is more like a savoury biscuit and really good. Olives and feta cheese are perfect companions.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Beat eggs, yoghurt and baking powder together.
- Add butter and eggs to mixture and beat well.
- Add feta cheese, olives and flour and knead mixture until dough easily comes off hands Add olive oil.
- Separate dough into 3 equal portions.
- Shape into 3 balls and place on oiled baking sheet.
- Press down with palm, to flatten slightly.
- Sprinkle generously with sesame seeds and press again lightly to make them ‘stick’.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until cheese breads sound hollow when tapped on bottom.