1/2 Photos of Greek Cheese and Olive Quick Bread
1 hr 10 mins
I love this bread as a snack mid-morning. It satisfies in so many ways. Its texture is more like a savoury biscuit and really good. Olives and feta cheese are perfect companions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- 3Beat eggs, yoghurt and baking powder together.
- 4Add butter and eggs to mixture and beat well.
- 5Add feta cheese, olives and flour and knead mixture until dough easily comes off hands Add olive oil.
- 6Separate dough into 3 equal portions.
- 7Shape into 3 balls and place on oiled baking sheet.
- 8Press down with palm, to flatten slightly.
- 9Sprinkle generously with sesame seeds and press again lightly to make them ‘stick’.
- 10Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until cheese breads sound hollow when tapped on bottom.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Cheese and Olive Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1648.9
- Calories from Fat 914
- Total Fat 101.5 g
- Saturated Fat 56.5 g
- Cholesterol 566.8 mg
- Sodium 4962.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 49.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: