1/4 Photos of Greek Cheese Toast
This bread is great with a Greek salad for a delightful light lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Separate each pita bread into two rounds by gently running a sharp knife around the edge. Place on an ungreased baking sheet with the smooth side up.
- 3Lightly spray each piece with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Divide feta cheese and sprinkle evenly over bread, then divide Parmesan cheese and dill weed and sprinkle evenly over the feta cheese.
- 5Bake 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and edges of bread just begin to brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Cheese Toast
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.6
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 193.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g