Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This bread is great with a Greek salad for a delightful light lunch.
Make and share this Greek Cheese Toast recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (1 ounce) whole wheat pita breads
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate each pita bread into two rounds by gently running a sharp knife around the edge. Place on an ungreased baking sheet with the smooth side up.
- Lightly spray each piece with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide feta cheese and sprinkle evenly over bread, then divide Parmesan cheese and dill weed and sprinkle evenly over the feta cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and edges of bread just begin to brown.
Very good! What a nice crispy treat for us. Seasoning and time right on. Served it with a casserole and salad. Made for I Recommend based on Boomette's recommendation. Thank you for sharing.
I was too tired to cook tonight so I wanted to try this, but I had to change it. I was out of parm and dill, so I put sliced tomatoes over the feta and sprinkled with za'atar. It morphed into a middle eastern cheese toast! Delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for ZWT6.
This was really good ~ we enjoyed it with our dinner tonight. I added a sprinkle of garlic pepper over top! Thanks for posting, this is a quick and easy cheese toast. Made for ZWT6 - GREECE Region and the Queens of Quisine!