Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adopted recipe! I'll add a better note when I've had a chance to make this recipe.
Make and share this Greek Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Grill the chicken breast until done.
- After that is done, melt the mozza cheese on top of the chicken.
- After it is melted place Feta cheese on the melted cheese and place the green peppers on top.
- Serve on a bed of greek style rice.
- I posted the recipe for Greek Rice earlier, so you can search for it!
This was very interesting. The flavours of the cheeses was amazing. I was also a first time feta user. Wasnt to keen on the green peppers with it but will try again.
This recipe was a great change for my husband and I. We tend to eat spicy foods, but this recipe was very simple and quick to do, and tasted great! I had never tried feta cheese before and was apprehensive about using such a strong cheese. But combined with the mozzarella and peppers, it tasted great.