Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar. I hope to give it a try soon and make changes if needed.
Make and share this Greek Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chickenand cook 4-5 minutes on each side, or until browned; drain.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 25-30 minutes , or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Meanwhile, in a smallbowl, combine gravy, wine, lemon juice, olives, and oregano; mix well.
- Pour over chicken; reduce heat to low and simmer 3-5 moreminutes, or until the sauce is heated through.
- Top chicken withfeta cheese and serve.
I thought this was great, it cooked up nice, but I recomend putting the gravy mix in with the chicken to cook, wrather than after its done it get all the flavor in that way.