Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple chicken dish paired down to 1 serving
Make and share this Greek Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper (sliced)
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- Grill or broil the chicken breast until done. I like to season with a bit of garlic,salt and pepper
- After that is done, melt the mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken.
- After it is melted place feta cheese and the green peppers on top. Serve and enjoy.
Very good,will make again
I put the peppers and feta on with the mozz. and put under the broiler til melty and a little browned. I think that made it better than raw peppers on top. Good recipe- Liked the small quantity! EAsy too!