Prep 4 mins
Cook 35 mins
Good, quick, low-fat(ish) chicken recipe.
Make and share this Greek Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in shallow pan.
- Combine other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours to overnight.
- Place the chicken on a broiler pan, or on a rack in a baking pan in a 450 degree oven.
- cook for 35 minutes (or until done).
This is a super yummy recipe, even if you aren't on the South Beach diet. I added salt and pepper to the sauce and an extra tablespoon of olive oil. I served this with homemade garlic sauce and salad. This will go into our regular rotation.
Haven't tried this actually. If I do I will pound the chicken breasts to a single thickness (not real thin) and cook at 350 for 15 minutes or less. 450 degrees for 35 minutes will produce hard lumps!! I like the simple marinade though.