Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I learned how to prepare this when I worked with a Greek chef.
Make and share this Greek Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pierce small slits in the chicken skin and insert garlic slivers all around chicken.
- Place in roasting pan.
- Arrange potato quarters around chicken.
- Pour olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and salt and pepper over all.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes then uncovered for about 30 minutes,depending on size of your chicken.
- Baste every so often to keep moist.
- potatoes are slightly browned when done.