25 hrs 4 mins
24 hrs 29 mins
Greek Chicken and Cucumber Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken
- 1Combine marinade ingredients and pour over chicken.
- 2Marinate in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
- 3Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium heat for 5 -7 minutes per side.
- 4Serve with rice, or oven roasted potatoes, and cucumber sauce.
- 5Makes 4 servings.
- 6Tip: The marinade can also be used on strips of chicken.
- 7After marinating, thread the strips onto skewers and grill for 5 - 7 minutes per side.
- 8CUCUMBER SAUCE:.
- 9In a strainer mix cucumber and salt and set aside for at least 15 minutes.
- 10Squeeze excess liquid from cucumber.
- 11Blend grated cucumber with remaining sauce ingredients and refrigerate until needed.
- 12Serve with Greek Chicken.
- 13Tip: If you don't have a strainer put cucumber and salt in a double layer of paper coffee filters.
- 14Gently squeeze the excess liquid out of the mixture.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken and Cucumber Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.5
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.9 mg
- Sodium 1271.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 27.0 g