1/8 Photos of Greek Chicken and Potatoes
This is a deceptive recipe: quick and easy to make with a simple ingredient list but which really delivers the flavor. What more could you want from chicken and potatoes? I find one large lemon yields just about 1/4 cup juice. This recipe makes 4 servings, but my husband and I eat this easily between the two of us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Place chicken, potatoes, and garlic in a 9 X 13 inch glass baking pan.
- 2Mix well to get everything evenly distributed in the pan.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Pour the chicken bouillon over all.
- 5Whisk olive oil, lemon juice and crumbled oregano together.
- 6Pour evenly over chicken and potatoes.
- 7Bake approximately 30-35 minutes until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender and golden brown, basting occasionally with pan juices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 313.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 14.4 g