This is a deceptive recipe: quick and easy to make with a simple ingredient list but which really delivers the flavor. What more could you want from chicken and potatoes? I find one large lemon yields just about 1/4 cup juice. This recipe makes 4 servings, but my husband and I eat this easily between the two of us.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Place chicken, potatoes, and garlic in a 9 X 13 inch glass baking pan.
- Mix well to get everything evenly distributed in the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the chicken bouillon over all.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice and crumbled oregano together.
- Pour evenly over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake approximately 30-35 minutes until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender and golden brown, basting occasionally with pan juices.