Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yummy, easy, and NO clean-up! what more can you ask for? I got this recipe from the Reynolds Wrap Kitchen.....it even impressed my difficult-to-impress parents! I've included directions to cook on the grill or in the oven. Either way, NO clean-up!
- Combine chicken, greens beans, tomatoes, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Tear off 4 12x18 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- (or use those nifty Hot-Bags!) Center one fourth of chicken mixture on each sheet.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold.
- Double fold ends to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- OVEN: Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- GRILL 10-14 minutes over medium high heat in covered grill.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.
Delicious!!!!!!!!!!! It smelled so good while I was grilling that I figured all the neighbors were jealous. It tasted just as wonderful. I added just a few drops of lemon juice. This chicken dish was so easy to make. My husband was impressed - even with the leftovers the next day. I'll definitely be making this again. Thanks Elissa!
Loved this chicken dish!! Cannot buy the tomatoes with added onions and garlic so I added those fresh. I used he oven method and 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time I opened the parcels and sprinkled the feta over to soften. Served it with a potato salad.
I really enjoyed this simple recipe. I just made it for the second time. This time I added diced potatoes and cooked fifteen more minutes. Thanks!