1/1 Photo of Greek Chicken and Vegetables in Foil
Lightly Toasted's Note:
Yummy, easy, and NO clean-up! what more can you ask for? I got this recipe from the Reynolds Wrap Kitchen.....it even impressed my difficult-to-impress parents! I've included directions to cook on the grill or in the oven. Either way, NO clean-up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken, greens beans, tomatoes, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- 2Tear off 4 12x18 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 3(or use those nifty Hot-Bags!) Center one fourth of chicken mixture on each sheet.
- 4Bring up sides of foil and double fold.
- 5Double fold ends to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- 6OVEN: Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- 7GRILL 10-14 minutes over medium high heat in covered grill.
- 8Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken and Vegetables in Foil
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.8
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 117.5 mg
- Sodium 1009.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with onion and garlic