1/1 Photo of Greek Chicken Burgers
Inspired by the classic Greek salad, this quick & easy recipe is complements of the Ontario Chicken Farmers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemons, rind of
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1Spray grill with cooking oil& preheat to medium.
- 2Using your fingers, gently combine burger ingredients in a large bowl, until blended.
- 3Form into burgers about 1/2 inch thick.
- 4BBQ burgers for about 6- 8 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
- 5Toast pitas on the grill during the last 3 minutes.
- 6Cut pitas in half; place burgers into pockets& fill with toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.5 mg
- Sodium 358.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 19.8 g