Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This might have to be the last recipe I post - I'm giving away all my sure-fire dinner party favourites and secrets'! I think this is another weight watchers recipe - not exactly sure of the source. It's again - easy and delicious -and pretty healthy. I often serve it with a mushroom risotto.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan, coat the chicken with cooking oil spray and cook over medium heat until golden. (Alternatively - roast chicken in the oven until just cooked). Place in a casserole dish.
- Coat the onion with cooking oil spray and cook over a low heat until soft.
- Add the garlic and wine and bring to boil, then add the tomatoes, olives and vinegar and and heat through.
- Pour over the chicken, cover and cook in the oven for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and tender.
- 10 minutes before the chicken is cooked, put the prosciutto on a baking tray and cook until golden and crisp -about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove casserole from the oven and stir the parsley through.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper and crumble the prosciutto and feta over the top to serve.