1 hr 5 mins
amanda l b's Note:
This might have to be the last recipe I post - I'm giving away all my sure-fire dinner party favourites and secrets'! I think this is another weight watchers recipe - not exactly sure of the source. It's again - easy and delicious -and pretty healthy. I often serve it with a mushroom risotto.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Heat a large non-stick frying pan, coat the chicken with cooking oil spray and cook over medium heat until golden. (Alternatively - roast chicken in the oven until just cooked). Place in a casserole dish.
- 3Coat the onion with cooking oil spray and cook over a low heat until soft.
- 4Add the garlic and wine and bring to boil, then add the tomatoes, olives and vinegar and and heat through.
- 5Pour over the chicken, cover and cook in the oven for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and tender.
- 610 minutes before the chicken is cooked, put the prosciutto on a baking tray and cook until golden and crisp -about 3-5 minutes.
- 7Remove casserole from the oven and stir the parsley through.
- 8Season to taste with salt and black pepper and crumble the prosciutto and feta over the top to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken Casserole With Feta and Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 169.9 mg
- Sodium 743.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 45.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: