1/4 Photos of Greek Chicken Cutlets
This Greek style chicken recipe is full of flavor and wonderful for a very quick weeknight dinner. It was adapted from one published in Everyday Food magazine. Can serve this with orzo or pita bread for a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved (or cherry tomatoes)
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olive, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, coarsely crumbled (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, sliced in thin strips (chiffonade)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (separated)
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken cutlets (sliced or pounded thin)
- 1Combine tomatoes, olives, feta, mint, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 2Season cutlets with salt and pepper to taste. Heat a grill pan, grill, or broiler. Coat pan or grill grates with remaining olive oil, and grill or broil 2 minutes per side.
- 3Transfer cooked chicken to a warm plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 4To serve, top each chicken cutlet with tomato mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.5
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 135.7 mg
- Sodium 620.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 41.2 g