1/4 Photos of Greek Chicken Cutlets
This Greek style chicken recipe is full of flavor and wonderful for a very quick weeknight dinner. It was adapted from one published in Everyday Food magazine. Can serve this with orzo or pita bread for a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved (or cherry tomatoes)
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olive, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, coarsely crumbled (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, sliced in thin strips (chiffonade)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (separated)
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken cutlets (sliced or pounded thin)
- 1Combine tomatoes, olives, feta, mint, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 2Season cutlets with salt and pepper to taste. Heat a grill pan, grill, or broiler. Coat pan or grill grates with remaining olive oil, and grill or broil 2 minutes per side.
- 3Transfer cooked chicken to a warm plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 4To serve, top each chicken cutlet with tomato mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.5
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 135.7 mg
- Sodium 620.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 41.2 g