This is simply delicious- from my friend Cathy's archives... tastes like it was made in a restaurant, for sure!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 cups chopped deli rotisserie-cooked chicken or 3 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Spray 2-quart glass baking dish with cooking spray (you can easily make two smaller portions and freeze one).
- 3Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 4Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Stir in flour; cook and stir 30 seconds.
- 6Slowly stir in broth; heat to boiling. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- 7Remove from heat; stir in cheese.
- 8Gently stir in cooked pasta, chicken, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, olives and parsley.
- 9Spoon into baking dish. Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until hot.
- 10Garnish with additional fresh parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.9
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.1 mg
- Sodium 529.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 29.0 g