1/3 Photos of Greek Chicken Pita Pockets - Crock Pot!
6 hrs 10 mins
I have been making a lot of greek food lately, and was looking for a hot sandwich filling I could use. I found this on another site, and it looks very tasty. I haven't tried it yet, but putting it on zaar for safe-keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in greased crock pot.
- 2Top the chicken with onions, lemon pepper and oregano.
- 3Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 410 minutes before serving, remove the chicken and shred it with two forks.
- 5It should just fall apart.
- 6Put the shredded meat back into the pot.
- 7Stir in the yogurt.
- 8To make the sandwich, split open your pita bread and spoon the chicken inside.
- 9This would be wonderful with some sliced tomatoes and cucumbers and some hummus on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken Pita Pockets - Crock Pot!
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.4 mg
- Sodium 434.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning