Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great little sandwiches! A nice accompaniment would be avgolemono soup, or a bowl of mixed fresh fruit. :)
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup fat free feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 pita breads, halved
- alfalfa sprout
- Combine chicken, cheese, mayonnaise, bell pepper, onions, vinegar, and oregano together in a small mixing bowl.
- Divide among pita halves, spooning evenly among each.
- Top each pita with alfalfa sprouts and toasted walnuts.
These were oh so good!! Loved the balsamic vinegar in these! and the walnuts - wow!! Didn't use alfalfa sprout (because I don't like)!!! and used tortillas instead of pita bread. Thanks Sue! :)