This simple rollup is made to go with the Dilled Yogurt Dressing rz#42632. I think it really makes the whole thing...picky eaters in my family didn't think they would like it, so I did get to try it without the dressing - not as good. When it is hot outside and I don't want to heat up the house this is something I will fall back on. Cook time does include standing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush chicken breasts with oil, and sprinkle with the Greek seasoning.
- 2Grill chicken breasts over medium-high heat (350º-400º), covered 6-8 min on each side, or until chicken is done. Let the chicken stand for 10 min before cutting into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- 3Place sliced chicken down the center of the warmed bread (which ever you choose to use). Top with the Dilled Yogurt Dressing, cucumber, tomato slices, and lettuce.
- 4Roll up and serve immediately.
- 5**If using pita's - line the warmed pitas with the Dressing, lettuce, tomato, and cucumber then put the chicken inches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 64.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: