Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This simple rollup is made to go with the Dilled Yogurt Dressing rz#42632. I think it really makes the whole thing...picky eaters in my family didn't think they would like it, so I did get to try it without the dressing - not as good. When it is hot outside and I don't want to heat up the house this is something I will fall back on. Cook time does include standing time.
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning (Cavender's)
- 4 -6 slices flat bread or 4 -6 slices pita bread or 4 -6 slices tortillas
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 leaves green lettuce
- Brush chicken breasts with oil, and sprinkle with the Greek seasoning.
- Grill chicken breasts over medium-high heat (350º-400º), covered 6-8 min on each side, or until chicken is done. Let the chicken stand for 10 min before cutting into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Place sliced chicken down the center of the warmed bread (which ever you choose to use). Top with the Dilled Yogurt Dressing, cucumber, tomato slices, and lettuce.
- Roll up and serve immediately.
- **If using pita's - line the warmed pitas with the Dressing, lettuce, tomato, and cucumber then put the chicken inches.