These pita sandwiches are packed with flavor. They are great to serve for guests for a nice lunch. You can often buy kalamata olives from the deli section of the grocery store, the gourmet food case, or with the regular olives. If you need to save time, buy precooked, cubed chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 -5 chopped kalamata olives
- 1 cup diced, peeled cucumber
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- whole wheat pita bread
- 1Combine all salad ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- 3Add dressing to salad mixture and stir well.
- 4Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- 5To serve, line each pita half with lettuce leaves and 1/2 cup salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken Salad Pitas
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 391.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: