This is posted for the Greek portion of the Zaar world Tour. Very fast and simple! From Better Homes and Gardens.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup peeled seeded, and chopped cucumber
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 10 flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl. For marinade combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, the 2 cloves garlic, oregano, and pepper. Pour marinade over chicken in bag. Seal bag; turn to coat chicken. Refrigerate for 3 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- For sauce, combine the yogurt, cucumber, the 1 clove garlic, and dillweed in a small bowl. Cover and chill until serving time.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the chicken and marinade. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink; drain. Repeat with remaining chicken and marinade.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in a 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes. To serve, place a scant 1/3 cup of the chicken and a generous tablespoon of sauce on each flour tortilla. Top with shredded lettuce and roll up.
- (Marinade time not included in cook time.).