My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/3 cup golden raisin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 slices lemons, thin slices (optional)
- 1Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- 2Combine the flour and oregano in a shallow dish, dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- 3Heat oil in a large nonstick fry pan over medium high heat.
- 4Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- 5Remove chicken from pan, keep warm.
- 6Add onions to pan, sauté 2 minutes.
- 7Stir in broth, raisins, and juice, cook 3 minutes, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
- 8Return chicken to pan.
- 9Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 8 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 10Place chicken on individual plates and keep warm.
- 11Stir capers into sauce, and top each chicken breast with 1/3 cup sauce and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- 12Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken With Capers, Raisins and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 308.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth