1/7 Photos of Greek Cognac Cookies
2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
A Greek style butter cookie. You can easily replace the cognac with water or milk. Posted for 'Zaar World Tour II. Time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter in mixer bowl and mix until smooth.
- 2Scrape down sides and gradually add the sugar, and blend until well incorporated.
- 3Scrape down sides and add the egg yolk and cognac, and mix well.
- 4Gradually add the flour and mix until well combined.
- 5Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3-4 hours, or freeze up to 2 weeks.
- 6Preheat oven to 325º.
- 7To form the cookies, break off small pieces and roll into 1-inch balls.
- 8Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake until very lightly browned, about 20-25 minutes.
- 10Cool for 2 minutes and remove to a rack.
- 11When cooled, sprinkle with additional confectioners' sugar.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Cognac Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (662 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1017.8
- Calories from Fat 572
- Total Fat 63.5 g
- Saturated Fat 39.4 g
- Cholesterol 225.6 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 39.4 g
- Protein 10.0 g