This is an adopted recipe and, although it looks like a nice beginning, needs some tweaking. I'll need to prepare them myself before I'd recommend them as written. (A while clove in each cookie? Ooof!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter or margarine with sugar; add egg yolk and cognac.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Gradually add flour; chill 3-4 hours.
- 4Shape into 1-inch balls.
- 5Insert a whole clove in top of each.
- 6Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 325°F for 20-25 minutes.
- 8Dust with sifted confectioners' sugar.
- 9Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 39.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g