1 hr 10 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
This bread is flavored with feta cheese, and the grated squash helps keep it moister than the classic Southern version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 9x13x2-inch pan.
- 3Mix cornmeal, baking powder and sugar.
- 4In another bowl, combine squash, eggs, cottage cheese, feta cheese and milk.
- 5Add cornmeal mixture to wet ingredients and blend well.
- 6Pour into pan, Dot the top with butter.
- 7Bake until browned on top, about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (1745 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.7
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 114.4 mg
- Sodium 500.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g