Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
These have always been one of my favorites, we only make them at the holidays so they are special. The recipe came from my paternal grandma, who is half Greek.
- Sift flour once, add salt and sift again.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add 6 tablespoons powdered sugar and vanilla; mix well. Add flour gradually, stirring until blended. Add nuts; mix well.
- Shape dough into rolls about 2 1/2 inches long and form into a crescent. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° 10-15 minutes until delicately browned.
- Remove from baking sheet onto rack and dust at once with powdered sugar.