1/5 Photos of Greek Cucumber Summer Salad
This is the perfect blend of fresh summer vegetables, with yummy feta cheese, and a great and simple dressing. Adapted from BH&G magazine. Submitted by CKeeter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the cucumbers into 1 inch cubes. Place in a medium size bowl and sprinkle with salt. Let sit 15 minutes to release water.
- 2Drain excess water and stir in cherry tomatoes, onions and cheese.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk olive oil and lemon juice. Pour over cucumber mixture.
- 4Add black pepper and stir gently. Chill until serving.
- 5This light salad tastes especially delicious when prepared with fresh summer cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Cucumber Summer Salad
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 716.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 7.0 g