This is the perfect blend of fresh summer vegetables, with yummy feta cheese, and a great and simple dressing. Adapted from BH&G magazine. Submitted by CKeeter.
- Chop the cucumbers into 1 inch cubes. Place in a medium size bowl and sprinkle with salt. Let sit 15 minutes to release water.
- Drain excess water and stir in cherry tomatoes, onions and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil and lemon juice. Pour over cucumber mixture.
- Add black pepper and stir gently. Chill until serving.
- This light salad tastes especially delicious when prepared with fresh summer cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden!