1/1 Photo of Greek Death by Garlic Pasta
Mike B.'s Note:
An Explosion of Garlic and Peppers, with a Greek Flair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 10-20 clove garlic, minced
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes (whole) or 2.46 ml hot pepper (whole)
- 44.37 ml fresh parsley
- 709.77 ml penne pasta or 709.77 ml rotini pasta
- 59.14-78.07 ml romano cheese or 59.14-78.07 ml parmesan cheese
- 14.79-29.58 ml Club House Greek seasoning
- 1 red pepper, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 green pepper, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 can 375ml black olives, Sliced or Whole,drained
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 250 g package feta cheese, cut and crumbled
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 6 hot Italian sausages or 6 chorizo sausage, cooked and sliced into 1/2 slices
- 1Cook pasta according to pkg directions.
- 2While pasta is cooking, in a stir fry pan, Saute garlic and Peppers, in oil.
- 3Add Sausages,Olives and Greek seasoning to warm through.
- 4Toss hot pasta with garlic mixture, add salt
- 5Garnish with cheeses, lemon zest ,lemon juice, onion, pepper flakes and parsley.
- 6Serve immediately in a pre-warmed serving dish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Death by Garlic Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1346.8
- Calories from Fat 871
- Total Fat 96.8 g
- Saturated Fat 33.3 g
- Cholesterol 189.9 mg
- Sodium 2155.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 42.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Club House Greek seasoning