1/4 Photos of Greek Feta Casserole
I found this in my Taste of Home: Best Ever Casseroles book that I received from the 2010 Cookbook Swap. Posting for ZWT6 Greece.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- 3In a bowl, combine the egg, milk and 1/4 cup cheese; stir in macaroni.
- 4Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- 5In a skillet, cook pork and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 6Stir in tomato sauce and cinnamon.
- 7Pour over macaroni mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- 9Uncover and bake 12-16 minutes longer or until bubbly and heated through.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Feta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.7
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 210.3 mg
- Sodium 848.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 32.4 g