I found this in my Taste of Home: Best Ever Casseroles book that I received from the 2010 Cookbook Swap. Posting for ZWT6 Greece.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- In a bowl, combine the egg, milk and 1/4 cup cheese; stir in macaroni.
- Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- In a skillet, cook pork and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce and cinnamon.
- Pour over macaroni mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 12-16 minutes longer or until bubbly and heated through.