Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice feta cheese Souffle. Serve with Chablis, Chenin Blanc or Beaujolais wine. Enjoy
Make and share this Greek Feta Cheese Soufflés recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle salt over zucchini in a colander and toss lightly.
- Let sit in a bowl 30 minutes.
- Rinse zucchini under cold water and drain.
- Squeeze out excess liquid.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Gradually stir in flour and mustard. Gradually stir in milk.
- Increase heat to high, stirring until mixture boils and thickens.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl; cool slightly. Gently add 4 beaten egg yolks.
- Stir in cheeses, zucchini mixture in small batches. Gently, fold in stiff beaten egg whites.
- Divide mixture into 4 small ovenproof dishes.
- Arrange dishes on oven tray and bake about 25 minutes, or until golden.