1/10 Photos of Greek Feta Crescent Triangles
My Private Note
mini tr ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2In small bowl, mix feta cheese, green onions and 3 tablespoons of the beaten egg.
- 3Do not unroll dough; separate long roll into 2 shorter rolls at center perforations.
- 4Unroll 1 roll until 1 rectangle can be separated from the roll.
- 5Refrigerate remaining dough.
- 6Press dough into 7 1/2 x 5 inch rectangle, pressing diagonal perforations to seal.
- 7Cut rectangle into 6 (2 1/2 inch) squares.
- 8Top each dough square with slightly rounded measuring teaspoon of feta cheese mixture.
- 9Fold dough over filling, forming triangle; press edges to seal.
- 10On ungreased cookie sheets, place triangles 2 inches apart.
- 11Repeat with remaining 3 dough rectangles and feta cheese mixture.
- 12Brush tops with remaining beaten egg ad sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese.
- 13Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Feta Crescent Triangles
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 99.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
feta cheese with dried basil and tomato