This is a great salad recipe that I found on Allrecipes (submitted by Kim Fusich). I am posting it with the changes suggested by multiple reviewers, because I think those changes really boosted the flavor of this salad. I posted a separate Italian version because I think the two salads are significantly different.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (12 ounce) jarpitted kalamata olives, drained
- 2 cucumbers, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (I cut them in half)
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup greek dressing (or Italian dressing)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss well and refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.
- Serve chilled.