Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy and delicious salsa, with a Greek flair.
Make and share this Greek Garlic Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup garlic, roasted & chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, fresh & shaved
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, roasted, peeled & chopped
- 1⁄2 cup hearts of palm, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Wishbone Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, drained & finely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pepperoncini peppers, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2⁄3 teaspoon oregano, fresh & chopped
- Combine all ingredients, cover and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.