1/2 Photos of Greek Goddess Pizza
Feta cheese, kalamata olives, artichokes, and tomatoes top this gourmet pizza. This is my signature pizza recipe that I make every week. I experimented with flavors for a while until I eventually got it right. I love this recipe and I hope you do too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large pizza crust, I use Boboli original crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, I use Don Pepino canned variety
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced kalamata olives
- 3 artichoke hearts, cut into 8ths
- 10 sliced cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Combine olive oil and Italian seasoning and brush onto crust, using most of the seasoning on the outer rim for a crispy crust.
- 3Add pizza sauce and spread evenly, leaving a 2/3 inch crust around the rim.
- 4Layer in this order: 1/4 cup feta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, kalamata olives, artichokes, tomatoes, 1/4 cup feta cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella.
- 5Cook for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Goddess Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.6
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 2164.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: