Feta cheese, kalamata olives, artichokes, and tomatoes top this gourmet pizza. This is my signature pizza recipe that I make every week. I experimented with flavors for a while until I eventually got it right. I love this recipe and I hope you do too!
- 1 large pizza crust, I use Boboli original crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce, I use Don Pepino canned variety
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced kalamata olives
- 3 artichoke hearts, cut into 8ths
- 10 sliced cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine olive oil and Italian seasoning and brush onto crust, using most of the seasoning on the outer rim for a crispy crust.
- Add pizza sauce and spread evenly, leaving a 2/3 inch crust around the rim.
- Layer in this order: 1/4 cup feta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, kalamata olives, artichokes, tomatoes, 1/4 cup feta cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.