From the Foodnetwork, posted for ZWT6.
Make and share this Greek Greens recipe from Food.com.
- Cut away any tough stems from the greens and discard.
- Wash the greens thoroughly and cut any very large leaves in half.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the greens and cook, uncovered, for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the greens are just tender.
- Drain leaves in a colander and cool, pressing down with the back of a spoon to extract all the water.
- Place greens in a baking dish, using a fork to loosen and separate the leaves.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the greens.
- Serve warm or room temperature.