1/2 Photos of Greek Greens
From the Foodnetwork, posted for ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut away any tough stems from the greens and discard.
- 2Wash the greens thoroughly and cut any very large leaves in half.
- 3Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 4Add the greens and cook, uncovered, for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the greens are just tender.
- 5Drain leaves in a colander and cool, pressing down with the back of a spoon to extract all the water.
- 6Place greens in a baking dish, using a fork to loosen and separate the leaves.
- 7In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- 8Pour over the greens.
- 9Serve warm or room temperature.
Browse Our Top Chard Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Greens
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.7
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g