1/2 Photos of Greek Grilled Cheese Sandwich
"The importance of vine-ripened tomatoes goes without saying, but don't compromise with the bread, feta, or olive oil, either. This delicious sandwich deserves the best." Taken from professional-cooking.com for ZWT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut four 1/2-inch-thick slices from middle of loaf and brush both sides of each slice with some oil.
- 2Cut enough 1/4-inch-thick slices from feta to cover 2 slices of bread and cut tomato into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- 3Assemble 2 sandwiches with feta and tomato slices, seasoning filling with oregano, pepper, and salt.
- 4In a 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderate heat until hot but not smoking and cook sandwiches until golden, about 2 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.8
- Calories from Fat 528
- Total Fat 58.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 101.1 mg
- Sodium 1437.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 20.8 g