1/1 Photo of Greek Grilled Lamb Chops in Wine and Honey Marinade
24 hrs 10 mins
If you love lamb chops then you will love this recipe. Plan ahead the chops need to marinade for 24 hours, although I have only marinaded them for about 6 hours they were still delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix/whisk the wine, oil, oregano, garlic, red wine vinegar, salt and cayenne or black pepper until well blended.
- 2Arrange the lamb chops in a single layer in a glass dish; turn to coat with the marinade.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning often.
- 4Prepare the grill to medium-high heat.
- 5Transfer the lamb to plates and season with salt and pepper (I use seasoning salt).
- 6Mix the honey into the marinade.
- 7Grill lamb to desired tenderness, turning and basting often with the marinade (for medium-rare grill about 10 minutes).
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Grilled Lamb Chops in Wine and Honey Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 849.9
- Calories from Fat 619
- Total Fat 68.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 401.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 31.7 g