1/1 Photo of Greek Gyro Meatloaf With Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
I found this recipe on the side of a gyro mix box. So quick and easy! For the gyro mix, use a boxed brand that has couscous as the main ingredient. I used a loaf pan when making this because it held form better that way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) box casbah brand gyro mix
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb tofu or 1 lb ground lamb
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
- 1For Loaf:.
- 2Combine meat and gyro mix in a bowl, mix together well with hands (if using tofu, let rest 10 minutes after mixing before next step).
- 3Form into a loaf shape and place in a loaf or baking pan.
- 4Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until meat is cooked.
- 5For Sauce:.
- 6Mix all ingredients together.
- 7Serve loaf with sauce.
- 8For Vegetarian use only the Tofu.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Gyro Meatloaf With Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.0
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.5 mg
- Sodium 454.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: