1/2 Photos of Greek Honey Lemon Chicken
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Another very easy and tasy recipe for chicken breasts or leg fillets. Can be done on the grill or bbq.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 boneless chicken thighs or 4 skinless chicken breast halves
Lemon Honey Marinade
- 1Prepare marinade by combining all ingredients in glass dish.
- 2Add chicken and coat with marinade.
- 3Marinate at room temperature for at least 15 minutes or overnight (in fridge) for a more pronounced flavour.
- 4Drain chicken reserving marinade and cook chicken basting with marinade either on a grill or bbq for approximately 10 minutes each side.
- 5Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Honey Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.0
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 145.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 32.8 g