1/2 Photos of Greek Honey-Lemon Pork Chops
4 hrs 25 mins
The marinade in this recipe not only makes chops sear beautifully but also provides enticing sweet-sour balance. The chops have to marinate at least 4 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat from chops.
- 2Place chops in resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- 3For marinade: In small bowl, combine honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, mint, oil, salt and cayenne pepper.
- 4Pour over chops.
- 5Seal bag; turn to coat chops.
- 6Marinate in the refrigerator for 4-24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 7Drain chops, discarding marinade.
- 8For a charcoal grill, place chops on the grill rack directly over medium coals.
- 9Grill, uncovered, for 11-13 minutes or until chops are slightly pink in center and juices run clear, turning once halfway through grilling.
- 10For a gas grill, preheat grill, reduce heat to medium.
- 11Place chops on grill rack over heat.
- 12Cover and grill as above.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Honey-Lemon Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 908.5
- Calories from Fat 481
- Total Fat 53.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 263.0 mg
- Sodium 545.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 92.1 g