Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very Simple - Just assemble the ingredients and bake in the oven. Omit the salt if you brine your chicken.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place chicken skin side down in a baking dish.
- Combine all other ingredients an pour over chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Turn chicken and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Pour the liquid into a saucepan and return the chicken to the oven to broil for 5 or 10 minutes to crisp up the skin.
- Reduce the liquid to half at medium heat and use as a sauce for the chicken and cooked rice.